Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Friday 16 August 2013

Insanity with Friends

One of the greatest things in life is having a true friends who are truly crazy to be with.
Swear, I'm full of insanity when I'm with them. Full of foolishness in everything. (Kinda loka loka here.)Most of the time, I'm the one who initiates crazy things(pasimuno) Haha Please forgive me for my silliness. I don't know what I ate before this or maybe it is because I haven't ate yet? lol. I'm really out of my mind, Agree? :)
Frustrated model here. haha

I'm so blessed having them in my life. :) 
Whenever I'm with them, I want it be so special wherein full of happiness, enjoyment and turn to "Unforgettable moments" which we'll always remember when we get older. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment