Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Tuesday 18 November 2014

Feast

The reason why I love eating with my friends is that I always have quality time with them, talking about random things ,something that makes each of us serious. Serious talk or most likely girl talk. agree? Of course, this is important because it actually helps build up better relationship.
I always love this kind of conversation because it really makes sense. Seriously. :D
So here it goes, it happened that one of my friend, Jemimah, celebrated her birthday last november 8 and we were not able to make it soooo we celebrated it when we had a chance after a week. :D

It's nice that we're not just enjoying the foods but also the catch up and the non stop random chikkas. <3 nbsp="" p="">
PS: Wish you were here, Lea. :* :(

No comments:

Post a Comment