Subcribe to our RSS feeds Join Us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Add to Circles

Thursday 6 November 2014

First Love

Even when I was younger, I badly want to learn and experience baking. By watchin' tv shows, it influenced me a lot, really!!  Hahaha. As a matter of fact, i dreamed of having a cafe and pastry shop. BeforeI loved and dreamed of fashions, it happened that I love pastries first. I honestly wanted to become a chef. Huhu. I am very much willing to learn many things. This isn't bad, right? :p Anyway, after a long timeeee, i finally experienced making a cookies. Yihaah. Me and my friend, Mic and Romeo, tried it and I can say this was successful. Yey. Actually, we planned to make this as our business? Sell cookies for only 3pesos each. Haha. Not bad, right? :p but ofcourse... that was just a drawing Haha. By the way, they're an IT(information techonology) student. Very related in our courses. (Insert sarcasm here) hahaha. So here it goes.

Tada! <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment